Auffie’s Random Thoughts

Friday, December 10, 2004

VDH nails it again

this time with Ents (the Tolkienian creatures) as an analogy for Europe. One can only hope that Europe will begin to realize their weakness and the threat posed by the Islamofascists, before it is too late.

I was surprised to find, from the reader’s question column, that VDH is registered as a Democrat. He explains it thus. This is the kind of “Democratness” that I can sympathize with. I suspect it is similar to Zell Miller, Michael Novak, and other old-school Democrats. Present-day Democrats are just quasi Commies who have all but destroyed the once venerable party. I suppose that if I were living in a previous generation, I might be a Democrat, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home